Friday, January 8, 2010

Yesterday was a hard one for the kids. Unfortunately, it was a bit of my fault… I love my little ones with all my heart and enjoy seeing them happy and full of life. For some reason yesterday, I was in a foul mood (according to my lovely wife) and kept biting their heads off at every turn. I don’t know if it was because I was tired or what. Regardless, I am feeling quite convicted this morning because of it. Now here I sit at work, trying to concentrate and cant seem to do so…hmm, wonder why. And to top it all off, little Emma woke up in the middle of the night and wrote me a note that said, “I love you dad even when you get mad”. That just sealed the deal for me. Needless to say, I will be going home and apologizing to my kids tonight.
Be patient with the ones you love. They want nothing more than to make us happy. Let them…

No comments: