Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Hell must look like a one room hotel!

As much as I love my little rugrats, and as patient as I try to be, it is very hard to maintain sanity when there are five people in a 20 x 20 foot room. Anyways, enough about the negativity.

We finally got word that we will be getting the keys to OUR house on Friday. Yeah! I will own my first house in less than a week. We have a few things we want to do with it initially but, overall its ready to move into as is. I cant wait to wake up next to my wife and just my wife. I dont know that I remember what that feels like. There are other things that I dont remeber but we wont get into that. April has been quite a trooper lately. She has to drive 100 miles a day bringing the kids to and from school. And on top of that, Joe Joe has Scarlet fever and strep throat. Can you believe it?! Scarlet fever! Anyways, I am truly proud of her and pray that she keeps fighting the good fight.

Friday....new house....here I come.

2 comments:

chadrish said...

congrats bro! We sure miss you guys! I will have to come out and visit. Find me a reason! I just started my own blog...check it out.
Chad

Trisha said...

Congratulations! Having your own home is so great! Can sympathize about living in a hotel room-been there, done that. :o)